Today, things move fast. Trends, styles, changes, media, information. The speed of information in particular contributes to the current human theme of connection. Whether through social media, webcams, cell phones, skype. . . etc people today are always in touch. Not only are people connected but so is the information we share. I believe that we thrive as a species when we have a multitude of talent and information at our disposal. Striving to gain experience in everything around is a huge personal goal of mine. Anything I learn can be applied to my creative endeavors and will only serve to make me a better artist.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Musical Interpretation

In color class, we listened to four pieces of music and interpreted them through color. These are my results:

Music Piece: Guateque
Music Piece: Chinese Traditional
Music Piece: Hula Girls

Music Piece:Holz

This is part of a series of posts from my color class, to view more, click below:
Next: Color Study-Historic