Today, things move fast. Trends, styles, changes, media, information. The speed of information in particular contributes to the current human theme of connection. Whether through social media, webcams, cell phones, skype. . . etc people today are always in touch. Not only are people connected but so is the information we share. I believe that we thrive as a species when we have a multitude of talent and information at our disposal. Striving to gain experience in everything around is a huge personal goal of mine. Anything I learn can be applied to my creative endeavors and will only serve to make me a better artist.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Project 2 - Princess and The Pea

   For this project we needed to take a cube/box form and use it to create a construction representing a fairy tale. I chose the Princess and the Pea. The "mattresses" are card stock rectangles, the pillows were sown around cotton balls, the blanket was a piece of velvet and the little feet on the bottom are made of brass.



This is part of a series of posts from my Design II class, to view more, click below:
Next: Recycled Jewelry